Monday, June 27, 2016

It's hot.

Statement of fact, the hot weather is upon us.  I'm not a fan, and while I like to keep my complaints to a minimum, I can't help it. I hate summer.  Ok, I said it, I guess I can move along now. 

coffee
 
Thanks last week for all the nice comments on the Splendid Sampler block.  The Facebook group is full of blocks, wow, people are so on top of this project, blocks started popping up in no time.  People are clever and I saw a lot of pretty broderie perse style blocks.   There were a lot of people who embellished their blocks with embroidery and there were some fun embellishments to the rick rack handles as well.  You can see a lot of blocks I found using the Splendid Sampler hashtag that I shared here, just in case you don' t regularly look at instagram.   Its been fun to see the blocks and the positive comments are more than welcome. 
 
Frankie popped in for the weekend.  Didn't turn on my sewing machine once, and I'm not even sorry.  There's always today! 

Ok, I am working on a little pillow for Frankie's sofa, so I better finish that up today.  I had thought I'd get it done for her but you know, things get in the way. Now I'll have a surprise for the next get together!  Have a great week everyone! xo
 
 

4 Comments:

Blogger Podunk Pretties said...

Do you have plans for a new line of fabric?

5:21 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

It's been pretty nice in Long Beach the last week with morning marine layer it stays in the 80s most of the afternoon. And it's such a treat not to turn on a/c til mid afternoon. I finished that behemoth holiday top! Now to figure out a backing which is often my hang up spot and send it off to quilter. Have a great week Pam!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

I too like cooler weather best - not a fan of hot weather, but love the summer annual flowers that are growing in the gardens. Also wondering if you will be bringing out a next fabric line - hope you will! I love to see your coffee cups - even in the hot weather :)!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

I love making pillows! I am currently making a pillow case for my granddaughter to take on vacation. Road trip from NC to FL because she is going to Disney World, so I thought she certainly needs a pillow case with mickey mouse all over it!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older