Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday?

Hello friends!  My phone tells me it's Friday, I hardly believe it but it must be true.  Weather wise the week  has been so lovely, temps in the 70s, cool breezes, afternoons on the swing.  If only all the summer days could be so delightful. 

summer
 
Looks like we'll have another week of mild temperatures. Perfect. It makes for better sewing weather for sure. Have you picked up the latest American Patchwork and Quilting?  Wow there are some wonderful projects in there, particularly Just Rosie by Laurie Simpson and Great Scott by Lisa Debee Schiller.   Perfect afternoon browsing material.  
 
Hope you all have a  great weekend! xo

2 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Just Rosie is such a cute quilt! I will have check out this issue. Have a great weekend! We are home for this one so hope to get some sewing done. I have been itching to start a new Fall quilt if I can just ignore those stacks of ufos.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Sounds perfect.....just the right temperatures and lovely quilting mags to browse! Have a wonderful weekend Pam!
Helen xox

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older