Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday

Good morning.  No exclamation point today.  I'm back home.  Insert sad face here, I started feeling sick on Friday night and decided instead of infecting Nanette and her people, including those two cute kids, I'd just come back home. 

coffee
 
The drive home went fast.  Luckily not super sick, just a cold kind of thing.  Phew.  Today I feel like a truck ran over me. 
 
Market was fantastic as usual and I'm glad I got to see a lot of people.  Of course for everyone I saw I missed some more, so that was the downside of leaving early.  Its good we have the internet to keep our friends close.  I know I'd be lost without it. 
 
And just so you know.. I did get to drive in snow.. just a smidge once I hit Donner Pass.  That 'Carry Chains' flashing sign does get one's blood pumping, just ask Elizabeth.
 
Ok peeps have a good week.  xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jean said...

Get well soon! Tea, rest and Netflix!!!

8:56 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So annoying when things get in the way of our fun plans! Hope you feel better soon Pam. I thought you've been too quiet!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Hope you feel better. I take 80 from New York City all the way out to Park City, Utah several times a year (and back again). I have never gone past Park City, but I am intrigued about taking it further after reading your account of 'Chains'. Snow at this time of year! Well, my son who lives in Park City has had snow this month also. Weird weather

9:38 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

So sorry to hear you are unwell, Pam. I hope you feel better very soon.
Helen xox

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jenny Bonynge said...

Sweet dreams...

6:21 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Awww, I'm sorry you missed your visit with Nanette. I'd love to have a visit with her too -- it's been so long. I hope you're feeling better by now. I was sad to have missed you at market -- I was only there one day and it was a complete blur! Glad you made it through the Donner Pass without getting hungry ... {where are those iphone icons when you need them???}

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older