Friday, June 03, 2016

Friday


Good morning my sweet friends!  I hope this week has been good to you!  With the holiday and the extra days off that Bret had, the week was super short and I'm barely catching my breath!   I 'm happy that I've managed to check some things off my list, phew! 


coffee
 
It's been pretty hot here in PamKittyVille, but luckily the mornings are nice and cool.  I'd gotten out of the habit of mornings on the swing, but I'm trying to spend some time out there appreciating the fresh cool air and soaking up some Vitamin D!  We're never going to have the lush green landscapes I am so fond of looking at on the internet, so I'm working on enjoying  what I can have.  Happy mediums right?


Splendid Sampler
 
The Splendid Sampler offered up a lovely little block  by one of my all time favs Laurie Simpson.  Sweet and simple, this is the perfect block to work on your applique, machine or hand.  You know me, any time to blanket stitch is the perfect thing in my book! 
 
Ok my lovelies happy weekending! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Hi Pam - I'm late to the party of discovering your fun blog but now that I have....I really enjoy it! When you machine blanket stitch, what kind of thread do you use....regular sewing thread, quilting thread, embroidery? Thanks so much!

5:27 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

In Mt. VIew this weekend for,a pre K graduation! But it's a short trip as we head back Sunday for our nephew's HS graduation.. It is the season! Looking forward to a warm few days. Have a great weekend Pam.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I love your block!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Your block is PERFECT. Thanks, and have a great weekend

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older