Monday, June 06, 2016

Monday

Morning friends!  How was your weekend?  It was a scorcher here, but I stayed inside mostly so no big deal.  Did you do something fun?  I sewed a bit, got a couple of projects completed and some pretty close to completion so I feel pretty happy about that. 

coffee
 
They're very fun, and I look forward to sharing them with you.  You might catch some sneak peeks on instagram .. I can't help myself sometimes. You know how it is.  I enjoyed some early morning coffee on the porch, you have to get up pretty early though to enjoy the cool weather. 
 
That's about it here.  Not too exciting.. sorry.  What did you do?  Something fun? Tell me about it!  Have a good week! xo

1 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Up and down the 5 from TH to Sunday but worth it to spend time with those silly faces. Today it's errands and tomorrow more granddaughter time with the 8 yr old, after school pickup for piano. Makes me laugh, I was a working Mom and had to scramble to cover these things without a nearby Nana. Now I get the pleasure of after school chats and a special frozen yogurt treat. Life is good even without as much sewing as I'd like.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older