Monday, June 13, 2016

Rodeo Weekend


Hi there cowboys and girls!  It was rodeo weekend  in Livermore this weekend.  Not that I went, when the temps almost top 100 I am totally a stay at home club girl.  But as you know it's one of my favorite times of year to see all those crazy cowboys around town advertising the rodeo.  You can see a different selection of them here. Once I saw them for sale at the feed store.. why oh why didn't I buy my own? 

Livermore Cowboys


Livermore Cowboys

And what is this guy doing at the grocers when he used to live around the corner? 

Livermore Cowboys


Livermore Cowboys

Livermore Cowboys


Livermore Cowboys


Livermore Cowboys


Livermore Cowboys
And why are so many of them outside of local bars?
All mysteries that will remain unsolved for another year. Have a good week friends!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Sophie said...

I guess the bar owners support the rodeo, I can't imagine paying in order to advertise for someone else! Unless people go to the bars that have the crazy cowboys more than those that do not.

5:33 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh dear, we missed it again!🙄

8:09 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Love those great signs! Some cowboy fabric would be nice...I must look out for some! Happy week Pam!
Helen xox

11:17 AM  
Blogger colleen said...

We took the 5 grandchildren to family day on Thursday afternoon/evening always fun and not so hot

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older