Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday


Good morning! Happy Monday!  Did you have a fun weekend? We had fun planting up a few pots of flowers and puttering around the house, having a nice lunch out.  Nothing too exciting really, but very nice. 

splendid sampler
 
This week's Splendid Sampler block by my friend Laura Flynn is adorable. You can read about her block here, she has some great tips about fabric selection and tips and  tools that are helpful. I had a lot of fun making it. 
 
Hope to start some fun new projects this week, and maybe get back to some neglected ones.  I'm a great procrastinator, and so I also have some pictures to take for upcoming things.  Not long now! 
 
Thanks for all the nice comments and emails about my Farm Girl Vintage cake. I sure had fun making it, and fun seeing all the cute cakes everyone made.
 
Do you have plans for the week? It's heating up here, so perfect time to get some sewing done.  Have fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

This weekend was a quick zip up and down the 5. And now this week it's nana duty in So Ca. Summer is hard for working parents, I mean most of the fun camps like tech, soccer and art end at 3 PM. Hmmm..a gal here til most folks are off work and able to gather up their offspring.
On the sewing front I have 120 6 in bear paw blocks up and I am sewing the top together. It's taking a looooong time! But I am determined to get it in the mail to quilter this week. Looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve Pam.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

What a pretty block...love those pretty fabrics too!
Helen xox

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older