Monday, May 11, 2015

The Monday before Market!

Good Morning.. welcome to what will be a fast paced week for a lot of us attending Quilt Market.  I head out of here on Wednesday morning, but not too early, thank goodness.  Normally I'd want to be on that earliest flight but I decided to switch things up and take a more relaxed approach to travel, and take a midmorning flight.  Too soon to tell if I'll regret that. 
 
You may remember when I made a small camera case to hold my then new point and shoot Canon camera.  That black case seemed to make sense at the time, I mean it matched the camera, but didn't match my bag, so I had to remedy that before market. I love the aqua Pam Kitty Garden prints in my new Farmer's Market Bag, so I pulled out some more and got busy. 

cameracase1
 
My friend Roseann sent me a box of happiness recently, and included, among other things, was some adorable crochet edge bias tape we'd seen when we went to CHA.  Turns out the pink is  a nice match to the PKG and it pleases me each time I open that little case to get my camera out.  Need some?  You can catch Roseann on Facebook and order it from her!

cameracase2
 
 

cameracase3
 
The case is a nice snug fit, and believe it or not, even without an buttons or magnets, that little flap stays put.  I can pull that camera strap out and  carry the camera that way. You ask why not a cuter strap?  Well the spot that the strap slides into is so minuscule I'm not sure I could make that happen.  I barely could get this one in!   It doesn't bug me.  Honestly.

cameracase4
 
Quilt Market has a bonus side this year, since it's in Minnesota.  Not only will I see all my quilt market friends that I see just once or twice a year, but I'll have  a week to spend afterwards with my cousin.  I don't know if we'll find anything more exciting than this guy..  or for sure this! But there will be plenty of coffee drinking and catching up. 
 
Ok super friends have a good week! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

super cute and I thinl it will loosen up just the perfect amount for your strappy thing ;) have fun and keep us posted on tour mischief with the cool kids ! xoxo Pam

7:24 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Love your cute little camera case! And YAY! Minnesota!!! See you soon!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Wow, and it happens to match your farmer's market handbag! You are awesome, and we eagerly await to see photos from Quilt Market.....

8:37 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love your cute camera case and the easy way to carry it. Can't wait to hear about Market!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older