Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bow Wow!

It's time for this month's Snapshot Block Puppy Love. So far this might be my favorite, I love that cute dog, even if right now he's without his eyes.  I've always wanted a dog that would ride in my bike basket and I think this just might be as close as I get!


SnapShots Month 4
 
In PamKittyVille, all cute dogs are pink.  Nothing wrong with that, right? RIGHT?

SnapShots Month 4
 
And look at the cute bow!

SnapShots Month
 
The whole thing is adorable!!! 

SnapShots Month 4

If you haven't heard about the Fat Quarter Shop Snapshots quilt you can click here to get the whole low down, click here to watch a video tutorial on this cute Puppy love block, download the pdf pattern here, and donate to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital here. 

Just for fun, check out what everyone else is up to this month!


Ok, hope you're having a good week! Happy Sewing!

5 Comments:

Blogger dream quilt create said...

Oh, what an adorable little puppy! No, there must be pink dog in PamKittyVille :)

6:55 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

Cute, cute pink puppy! Love your block. You know, you've never designed or made anything that I didn't love! I'm a fan!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Derrith said...

The doggie block is SO dang cute! Love it! -Derrith

9:23 AM  
Blogger Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Love the doggie block, and the colors you're using.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He's fabulous! Can't wait to see it all come together. Loving your version <3

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older