Thursday, April 09, 2015

Gone and Back Again

Good morning!  Long time no see!  How was your weekend? Did you celebrate?  Was it fun?  We had an eventful few days, my mom took a tumble on Saturday and she banged up her knee, so we've been had her here where we can keep a watchful eye on her.  She's fine thank goodness! We're spending our time visiting and relaxing and not much else.  We'll release her soon, but for now we're enjoying the company.  (and the good excuse to be lazier than normal!)
 
But in the meantime I thought I'd show you my pictures from Quilter's Cupboard in Atascadero, California!  We had a love visit there  during the retreat, which seems like eons ago! 

Quilter's Cupboard
 
It's my favorite kind of shop, one with little nooks and crannies where you can find all kinds of treasure.  They have a wide variety of fabrics for their customers, which is great.  There are tons of samples all over which is always inspiring.  And they're nice.  I really like that.  They have a lot of books and patterns, and you could easily find everything you needed for a project there.  I even spied some Pam Kitty Fabric there which always is thrilling to me. 

Quilter's Cupboard

Quilter's Cupboard

Quilter's Cupboard

Quilter's Cupboard

Quilter's Cupboard

Quilter's Cupboard
 
So cheerful! I would really recommend a visit if you were in the area! Tell them I sent you!
 
Pretty soon I need to show you my less than stellar photos of the wonderful show and tell from the retreat.  I just keep getting distracted!  And speaking of distracted, the other evening Bret lackadaisically said "wanna see a raccoon?"  I thought he'd taken a picture of one with his phone. Nope. This guy on the fence. 


neighbors
 
What the heck?  Luckily he stayed on  Alice-Jane's side of the fence.  Probably not as lucky for her. 
Hope it's good on your side of the screen! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger circle r motel said...

My mom has raccoon's that look in her door to see what's going on. She has glass all the way down. She said they fight alot and make a terrible racket.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Hope your mum is better soon. And yes, I do love a shop with treasure filled nooks :)

6:15 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Awww, sorry to year about PKMMom -- I hope she'll be stable again soon. I chuckled when I read that you'll release her soon. My mom would feel like she was in jail if she had to be anywhere but her own home LOL. Maybe the raccoon will scare the squirrels away!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

When we first moved here we had a raccoon stuck in our basement window well. I very carefully put a ladder in so he could climb out while I ran away. We got window well covers after that.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older