Monday, March 30, 2015

Monday, again!

Happy Monday Morning Super Friends!  What are you up to? How was the weekend?  Over in PamKittyville it was busy.. lots to do around here. You guys know how it is! It's always something!

something fun
 
Luckily I found some sewing time, which was great.  I have this little project I'll talk about later, it's just for fun. I love machine applique and I can't wait to fuse it and have it ready when I want some good zen sewing. 
 
Not much else going on today, except loads of coffee and lots of work.  Hope you have a great week! xo
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Robbienae said...

How adorable! Applique is an area that I have not yet attempted. I have a feeling that if I ever start it then I will be an applique addict.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older