Tuesday, March 10, 2015

more #stopdropmakeablock

So yay!  Some super friends made some great #stopdropmakeablock blocks and I'm excited to show them to you or link to them!    First off is my pal ThimbleAnna.  You probably already know her, but just in case you can find her blog here. I love her little Liberty blocks, and if you hop over to her blog, she has a quick tutorial on making them. They're tiny!

LibertyBlocks #stopdropmakeablock
 
And kind of on the same wavelength, Mary Ann made a churn dash block as well. You can check out her instagram posts here. 

maryann's #stopdropmakeablock
 
Susan is working on her Moda Modern Building blocks and she got busy and made this vibrant block to get a jump start on her project!  That's exactly what I was thinking! 

susan #stopdropmakeablock
 
My friend Roseann had some scraps on the cutting table and whipped out these two blocks with what was handy!  I love that.  And of course I was excited to see it was using some Pam Kitty Love and some Pam Kitty Garden,  it really does all go together! Thanks Roseann!

roseann
 
Meg got started on a block but ran out of time,  and you know that's cool too.

meg2
 
But later she managed to get her whole  cushion top done!!!  Sometimes all you need is a little help getting started.

meg1


My friend Bev, who is a long time blog writer and reader, also got busy and made several blocks.  Bev has great style, you should head over to her blog and check out her blocks and her post about making them. Thanks Bev! 
 
My friend Tasha also stopped and made a couple of blocks and managed to finish up her Hashtag quilt... you should check it out here on Instagram.
  
I even got some more flower blocks done, you can see  here on my Instagram!  But don't worry, I have more to make and they'll show up here soon!
  
So hey you guys make me feel super!!! Thanks for embracing my idea, hope that it was fun!!  I LOVE SEWING SO MUCH.   Have a great day everyone!! xo

3 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

No, Thank YOU so much PKM!!! What a super idea to just stop drop and make a block when you have time. It's Great Fun!!! You may have created a monster!!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

So fun and so cute and little! Thank you for the heads up on the tutorial! Love all the inspiration on your site

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Informative URL for Discount Elisa Kits said...

That's impressive pattern. Your works really inspires me to be more creative. Keep it coming!

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older