Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Petal Pathway

Hi there!  I got some happy news this week, the McCall's Quilting  issue with Holly's Petal Pathway Quilt is available!  The quilt was designed by Holly for the magazine using Pam Kitty Garden, and it was pieced by Debbie Taylor newly retired from The Fat Quarter Shop and quilted by Karolyn Jensen, known to many of you as Nubin.


_Cover FULL
 
You can find the information on this quilt on the McCall's website here. And guess what, you can get a kit for this here at the Fat Quarter Shop.  They have a nice photo on their website so you can get a good close up of the fabrics used! 

Petal-Pathway-FLAT-600px

Petal-Pathway-300px
These photos were provided by McCall's magazine.
 
It's always exciting to see Pam Kitty Fabric. I hope you'll check out the McCall's Quilting  May/June issue ! Holly does a great job creating beautiful designs to stitch up!
 
Ok people!  I'm on my way to get my magazine! I hope you have a great day! xo


#petalpathwayquilt
#pamkittygarden
#lakehousefabrics

2 Comments:

Anonymous Elaine K said...

I'm so happy you posted this! Isn't this the same pattern you made in Sausalito Cottage for Holly? I really want to make this, but I am going to wait for Fog City Kitty. As much as I LOVE the bright, happy colors of Pam Kitty Garden, the more subdued colors will prolly go over better with hubby. Yes I want it on our bed! :)

1:20 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Such a beautiful quilt and lots of work from such lovely people! I could also see this quilt with using yellow instead of pink. The prints and colors are perfect for Spring and Summer.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older