Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday

Back in the groove today!  We released mom back to her own habitat over the weekend. Sorry to see her go, but she's back with her own stuff, and her books and knitting.   I know I can lure her back with the promises of tea and cookies and toasted cheese sandwiches for lunch. 


farmersmarketbag
 
I didn't do much in the way of sewing while she was here... just little bits of this and that.  I did prep a purse for quilt market.  I am so in love with these wonderful faux patent leather handles from Emma Creation.  Emma very kindly sent me the pink and  vanilla colored handles to try out.  The pink is a perfect match for my favorite aqua tulip fabric and the vanilla will work perfectly with the Fog City Kitty gray fabrics coming soon.   Emma Creation is a wholesales site, and your local shop can order from them directly, or they can order from a wide variety of distributers.  The handles are by Inazuma  and I love their style and their quality.    And don't you think a nice handle really makes a difference in the look of a bag? 
 
Now what I need is for my friend Keiko to show me how to properly sew those little tabs onto my bag.  I'm really just faking it at this point.   In the meantime I better get busy on this bag, market is creeping up on us faster than we think. 
 
Hope you had a good weekend!  The weather was nice here and that infusion of Vitamin D is just what I needed to boost my spirits.  Fingers crossed we're all in for a great week! xo

Hey PS!  Holly is on Pat Sloan's radio show today!!! Be sure and check it out here!  You can get it live or the recorded version. Exciting! Nerve Wracking! Always fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Yay -- Market! It can't come soon enough!!! Can't wait to see your new bag. In person!

6:53 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Sigh...now I can be jealous again for weeks on end. Market, market, market....lol

10:52 AM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

I love the handles. Super cute when put with your fabric.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older