Friday, April 17, 2015

Crafty Crap

Hi there Happy Friday!  I hope the week treated you well.  And if it didn't, phew, it's the weekend!  Time to kick up your heels and head into sew, outside in the sun, or just to your comfy chair for a piece of quiet!
 
Frankie helped me out this week with a little organizing.  I confess to having that kid-like overwhelmed feeling when it comes to organizing my own stuff.  I just want to plop myself down and have a kid style tantrum.  She'd given me this cute 'Crafty Crap' tin and it totally inspired me to get busy.  It's like my new glue gun was made for it.  


Crafty Crap
 
And now it's one thing off my sewing table that didn't belong there.  Maybe this weekend I'll get the rest of the stuff cleared off.
 
Crafty Crap
 
HAHAHAHAHA.  Who am I kidding?
 
Hope you have a super fun weekend my crafty friends!  You're the greatest. xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Bev said...

I can't get my stuff cleaned up because I always find something I haven't seen in a while and start playing with it. Sigh.... Have a great weekend!

6:24 AM  
Blogger marilyn said...

I get it all organized then I start 4 more projects and mess it all up!!!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Bobbie said...

Lol I just did the kona color quiz and part of it said
" Your quilting space is often in a state of creative chaos - and you wouldn't have it any other way!" captured me perfectly

8:07 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Crafty Crap tin?
I could use about 100 of those, for a start!
Enjoy your weekend!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Elaine K said...

Omg do I relate to that overwhelmed/tantrum feeling! Well, the Crafty Crap is super cute at least. Have a good weekend, too.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Just enjoy the clutter! It will all be here when we have gone to quilting heaven.

12:50 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I usually just sigh and turn around...I can find a project in another room....lol

3:38 PM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

We are so much alike it is amazing to me. For reals girl. For reals.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older