Friday, May 01, 2015

Farm Girl Friday

Good morning and welcome to the first Farm Girl Friday!   I'm excited to be part of Lori's farm girl friends sewing along with her new book, Farm Girl Vintage!


Farm Girl Vintage Sew Along
 
I hope you're going to sew along with us.  Each #farmgirlfriday  two bloggers will be showing off farm girl blocks.  There's lots of super cool people on the list so you're going to want to check in over at the Jolly Jabber each Friday to see who's sewing! It's going to be motivating and #farmgirlfun.   I hear there's even a cute farm hand  playing along! 
 
There's lots coming your way and while you wait, check out this great video from Kimberly talking about how to use your backing fabric  as your binding!  I'm glad I saw this, I've never don't it before and can't wait to give it a try.  It's an old school technique that would be prefect for potholders!


 
Happy Friday my sweet friends!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Hey this looks fun I better get going on it! Love the binding idea and it would be great for mug rugs too!

10:13 PM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Hee hee the farm hand is strategizing fabrics for his next blocks! (LOL the "prove I'm not a robot" Captcha asked me to identify ice cream cones!)

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older