Thursday, April 30, 2015

Checking in!


Hi there!  How is the week  treating you?  All these sunny warm days we're having have given me senioritis.. or marketitis or whatever it is  that drives you to play hooky!!!  Holy cow,  can't believe anyone still pays attention to me anymore.

Farmers Market Bag
 
Anyway when I'm not totally goofing off I'm doing a little sewing here and there.  I'm well into the Farmer's Market Bag process finally, but I am at the point I hate, working with all that fusible.. it's not even hard, I don't get why I'm such a slacker.  Lazy I guess. That's no secret!
 
Ok, what's doing with you guys?  Hope you're having fun! xop
 
 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Elaine K said...

Yep, still paying attention! Maybe your next line should be Pam Kitty Slacker... that would be fun to see! ;-) I just started using Instagram a few weeks ago. I always read your blog posts, but it's easier to comment on Instagram. Talk about lazy! Just press "Like". Anyway, your bag is super cute!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Can't wait to see what you and Holly have in store for Quilt Market!! You have such marvelous ideas....

10:47 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Just finishing the binding on my last 'Lunchbox' Quilt from one of your patterns. I had been wanting to make these a looong time ago. I love them so much as I picture my public school years with these lunch pails and my peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Wow, many moons ago now :)!
Looking forward to your Quilt Market pics.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older