Monday, May 04, 2015

Farmer's Market Tote

Good morning sweet friends!!! How was your weekend?  It was such a nice weather weekend here, warm but not too warm, and sunny!  I sewed all day Saturday and then soaked up all the happiness outside on Sunday afternoon.  We're in for a cooling trend this week, so to me, perfect weather.  Sunny but not hot.

Farmers Market Bag
 
Finished my latest Farmer's Market Tote Bag.  Gosh that aqua on the sides is my favorite print, favorite color.  Of course I love it almost as much in the pink and peri and super excited for the white that's coming with Fog City Kitty.  I used my new faux patent hot pink handles from Emma Creation which are a great with the pinks in the collection!  Super excited about the handles, I think they just add a nice touch to the finished product. 
 
Next up is a cute little coordinating camera case. I'm thinking pink.  What's on your agenda? 

9 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love your Farmer's Market Tote Bag. Beautiful colors!
Started a 'jar' quilt using some old 'bugs' fabric. It looks cute.

5:45 AM  
Blogger circle r motel said...

I like the pink on the bottom. Fog City Kitty - when does it come out? Hope you get some rain this week. We have had a little here in Southern Colorado.

5:47 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Quiet and lovely cool weekend here too. I made a very cute Frozen cape for my granddaughter's birthday. It will eventually show up on Instagram!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I have to agree, I love that aqua too!

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Martha said...

The tote is super cute and super fun -- just like you! Have a great week Pam!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Love your handbag. I need to learn how those handles get sewn onto the handbag. I have some adorable Pam Kitty Picnic fabrics and some of Holly's cute fabrics as well. I got some cutting and sewing done before I went to church yesterday.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Catsngrams said...

You are so talented. Lovely bag.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you have a pattern for the bag???. Would love to make one or two or three.

4:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to make this to carry to the flea markets. Is there a pattern out there I can purchase?????

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older