Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Morning

Hi there hello good morning!!  How are things with you? I'm always thinking you're reading this in the morning, although I know most of your probably aren't. It's like we're having coffee and checking in with our friends, since morning is when I do a lot of my checking in.

thimble progress
 
Yesterday morning I left bright and early to head over to pick up Bret at the airport in San Francisco.  Not a long drive, but one that involves commute traffic. We're happy to have him back home from  a trip to Virginia and Atlanta.   After a nice lunch out he did some work and I finished up  stitching my blocks into rows. Hopefully I'll have time to sew my rows together today!  Wow is all I can say, this really came together quickly!   Bet you're as surprised as I am, me being such a slowpoke and so easily distracted.
 
So that's the scoop around here! What's new with you?
 
 

6 Comments:

Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

I always read you in the morning (9AM eastern time) - after I drop my daughter off at school. I love to see what you're up to!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Debbie Johnson said...

I too always check in with my favorite blogs sipping a cuppa in the morning with my doggies on and about me with sweet Beegie Adair piano music playing on Pandora. A beautiful way to start my day!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Denver is so forward thinking, that every year they have a Peeps diorama contest! I thought of you when I read it. If you go to denverpost.com and search for peeps you will see it.

10:40 AM  
Blogger simply bev said...

I enjoy checking in every morning also - it's a gentle way to start each day! I can't wait to see your finished project. Thanks for sharing!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Love to start my day with you. You always help it start with a smile. Your blocks did come together really fast. Makes me think about doing one, too.

1:50 PM  
Blogger laurie said...

Of course I read you in the morning, along with a huge cup of cappuccino. I wouldn't have it any other way. See you soon

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older