Friday, February 22, 2013

Finally Friday

Yay! We made it to the end of the week! Do you have big weekend plans?  Yesterday my Thimble Rulers from Lori arrived so I plan on cutting out my piles of  fabric that's just been waiting.  I'M REALLY GOING TO.  Her free pattern to go with the rulers is so adorable, I love it in her cheerful fabric.  I'm using a combo of my fabrics, and Holly's white on white dot that I love, Polka Party III (#LH07013).  More photos to come on that.


Lori Holt's Thimble Rulers

Lori included a nice little selection of her Polka Dot Stitches for me.  My photos don't capture how nice and cheerful they are.  Honestly, the whole little package was just an adorable ray of sunshine on a cloudy day!  Just like Lori! 

Lori Holt's darling fabric
 
I had a fun and busy happy day yesterday, and in fact, the week was fun and busy!  Today I hope is a good sewing day, but there's still the weekend!  Hope you guys have a happy one ! xo

7 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

Those fabrics are so fun and cheerful. Can't wait to see your finished work.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Looks like Fun in a Box! Have a great weekend.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Sa-Weet! LOVE the fabrics! Hope you have a bright and happppppy weekend! Sewing today but junkin' tomorrow.

xxo
Becky

9:33 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I'm excited to see your fabric combos and what you put together. It will be cute I know.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

I can't wait to see what the weekend brings! I know you will be having fun!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Bev said...

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog and commenting on my little basket blocks. Of course, I ALWAYS read your blog...we love PKM!

Cheery wave!
Bev

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

I just saw a "tumbler" quilt on Pinterest I loved. Sew cute why Lori calls it a Thimble quilt. Hers is so cute. Look forward to seeing what you put together.
Happy cutting.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older