Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday, right?

Good morning! How are you?  Yesterday was such a nice sunny day over at the studio I just can't help but have a happy hangover!  We had a really busy  day, and that just adds to the happy mood!

cat-staging
 
The tea cup quilt is back from McCalls and is it ever cute!  Here's a quickie look at Holly and Tracy wrangling  Bandito because I thought it would make for a cute picture. Me and my big ideas! The quilt looks fantastic, Debbie and  Nubin did a wonderful job making and quilting it.  For the 'real pictures' head over to Holly's blog.   The quilt is in McCall's Quick Quilt's April-May issue.  Interested in a kit... Fat Quarter Shop has them here
 
Now head over to Holly's and check out the nice quilt photos, it really is a wonderful quilt. 
 
  
( Looking for the kit for the heart quilt? Look no further! )
 
 

4 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, that looks like such a cute quilt PKM. I can't wait to see more photos on Holly's blog (I'm too early for them though LOL!)

5:35 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Such a cute quilt Pam and The quilting is beautiful, so very detailed!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Groaning. I want to make this. I really do....

2:55 PM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

<3<3<3

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older