Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Happy !

Happy Monday!  Hope you had an awesome weekend!  I spent some time at the sewing machine which is always nice. My houses are in a row, and I've started my stars, sure, I only have a couple made but it's progress right?


to do list

This is what I'm dreaming of right now. My friend Pat from Silver Thimble  Quilt Company was just down the way from us a quilt market.  This quilt caught my eye so many times while I was scurrying back and forth that I begged Pat to send me the pattern as soon as possible.  I have had it propped up in my sewing room since I got it.  I'm not an applique person for the most part,  so I'm  more than a little intimidated by the project.  I have a stack of Steam-a-Seam Lite and I'm ready to go for it soon. I'm going to use my favorite yellow on white love bird fabric for the center and probably  this sweet little floral for the border. I want it to have that nice warm sunny day feeling like this quilt.
 
I hope you all have been working on your homework, it's just about that time again!  So what's on your agenda today? I'm headed across the bay to the LakeHouse studio again! Hope you have a super day! xo
  
P.S. The pear was delicious! I highly recommend them!

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Any progress is great progress in my book! Happy Monday to you too!

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

Oh my.....that quilt is going to look so amazingly adorable in your fabrics! It was like they were made to go together.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

That pattern is soo cute! I can't wait to see your finished piece.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Fiona said...

Happy Monday,

Good to hear you ate the pear, it will help you stay well then you can go to Disney again lol

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older