Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweet Little words

What's new with you? I had a great day yesterday over at Holly's. There's always stuff going on, mostly work, but time for coffee and catching up too.  It was especially exciting to see that Holly's Sweet Little Words Quilt is back home from McCall's Quilting!  It is SUPER CUTE.  This picture is from the magazine, but it doesn't do the quilt justice.  Pieced by Debbie Taylor and quilted by Nubin Jensen it's absolutely adorable. 


Sweet-Little-Words-Styled-800px-72ppi

Fat Quarter Shop wrote about Sweet Little Words here in the Jolly Jabber.  They have the kits with blue border, as shown in the magazine and  kits with a  pink border option as well.  What I like about the McCalls pattern is the nice layout for the fabric requirements and cutting, so you know exactly what you need and how to cut it, and nice clear  instructions so you know how to put it all together.

Pink-Sweet-Little-Words

It's Valentine's Day coming up, and Holly and I have cooked up a fun little surprise. It just might involve some pretty pink and red Pam Kitty Love. But if you want find out for sure, you better hop over to her blog and find out!

PamKittyL'Amores
 
Also on her blog are some nice close up photos of the Sweet Little Words quilt.  Ok, off you go to Holly's now!  Just look at that  sweet pink and red pile, wouldn't it be a fun prize to win?

9 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

You and Holly have all the fun. That quilt is super cute! Wait -- didn't we always say -- Super Delicious! (Psst...your links to Holly are sending me to the fat quarter shop!)

5:17 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I love this sweet little quilt but sadly our valentine fabric is long gone. Very clever use of ric rac!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Debbie Johnson said...

I tried to go to Holly's Blog and did but it is for Aug. 17, 2012. Also her quilt took me to Fat Quarter's. It is beautiful! Will try it again in a bit.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Holly post yet. I'm sure anything you're up to will be fun. I hope I can remember to check with her later.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

It is a darling quilt and so clever.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Annelies said...

Holly please come out to play....I want to win the fabric today!!!! Did you like my Valentine rhyme!!!! XXXX

11:46 AM  
Blogger kbo said...

Pam Kitty helped me to create pretty "cute as a button" Valentine postcards for 2013! Couldn't find Holly's recent Blog entry oh...well..Back to stitching for my Valentine!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Bevelry @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Adorable quilt in both color ways.
But of course I love anything made with PKM or PKL fabric. Can't get enough of it. I made a cute bib today for my GD. So glad I got that sweet Valentine fabric before Suzanne ran out of it.
I just came from Holly's blog and left my Valentine story. Precious giveaway...I really want to win.
Happy Valentines Day.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

This is the perfect Valentine's Day quilt! So cute - you and Holly are the dynamic duo - love love love your stuff! :O)

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older