Monday, February 04, 2013

Monday

Another weekend behind us and here we sit smack dab in a Monday!  Time just flies past me and I am unable to reach out and grab a hunk to spend on getting stuff done.   But I'm trying not to fret about it. What's the point?

china lilies
 
Hope you had a fantastic weekend. I'm going to pace myself here this week.  I'm not back 100% yet..so I should have reasonable expectations right? In the mean time, if you have projects that use even a bit of PKM or PKL leave me links so I can check them out, and pin them to my Pinterest pages.  You all inspire me with your creativity and I thank you all for that! xo

5 Comments:

Blogger jan said...

Hope you get to feeling better real soon! You inspire us all so much! Ive got the entire new line of Pam Kitty Love but haven't got up the nerve to cut into them yet...sooooo pretty! Have a great week@!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Oh those reasonable expectations...they can be so exasperating. They require so much management. Much simpler to go to extremes.

Happy Monday!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Do take care of yourself! Your wonderful projects will be there when you feel better!

10:04 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh I hate being reasonable about things like expectations! I just want to get things underway. Glad you are feeling better and back to coffee, I'm like you,its one of the things I miss most if I'm sick.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Kate said...

I am in love with Pamkitty Love. I have used it in several projects and have a couple of small quilts I am working on right now with Pamkitty and Pamkitty Love fabric. Keep those pretty fabrics coming.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older