Friday, February 01, 2013

February!

Hey I'm kicking January to the curb today! I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. January had it's moments, like CHA and Disneyland, but those two installments of being sick were for the birds.  So I'm glad January is over and we've moved on.  
 
Wednesday I hauled myself over to Holly's to work on a couple of things.  My timing was perfect because I got to take a peek at some of the Sweet Things strike offs that were in.  YUMMY. 
 
SweetThingsSamplerWhiteLG


SweetThingsBlackCherry


SweetThingsSamplerWhite


SweetThingsSelvage
 
Even the selvages are super cute.  The whole line is so colorful and vibrant I can't wait to get my hands on it.   My friend Amanda  made the cutest donut quilt, and now all I can think of is how cute that quilt would be with that cute lime green donut border.
 
Ok, believe it or not, I'm having my first cup of coffee in about 2 weeks or so.  IT'S DELICIOUS, so I know for sure I'm on the mend.  Lets have a fantastic February, even if it starts off with a bit of a cough! MISSED YOU GUYS ! xo

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pammy!!! You're back! I hope you've been over at Holly's working on whatever comes next for you! I love your fabric so much. What is it going to be?? Pam Kitty ????

7:29 AM  
Blogger Debbie Johnson said...

I missed YOU too!! So glad you are feeling better. I have had that darn flu also. Stupid cough will not leave me in peace.
Love the fabric...so cute!
The other day I got fat quarters of your LOVE fabric...made the cutest needle book with a wee bit of it...so cute! Will try to send you pix later today.
Debbie J

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, the first clue I'm coming down with something is that coffee is unappealing to me. I was without for a while too. Glad you're on the mend!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

February is officially PKM Love month, right? Yes it is! Glad you are better!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

So glad you're back and feeling good. I missed your smiling comments.

3:14 PM  
Blogger LesQuilts said...

I really like the black colourway, especially those polka dots with the 9 patch prints in them!
Thanks for showing! Take care, Leslie

4:07 PM  
Blogger Keri F said...

Pam! So glad you're back and kickin' January's booty where it belongs. :) I've had a cough and fatigue for 2 weeks and I'm also "done" with it too. Gotta sew! Feel better.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Hello Pam I'm sorry you've had the flu and hope you soon feel fully well again. The new fabrics - like
all pkm fabrics - look so lovely...the colourways always delight me!
Happy February!
Helen x

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older