Monday, January 07, 2013

Hello Monday

So are things back to normal now? I didn't realize that school wasn't in session till this morning. Nothing gets back to normal for anyone till everyone resumes their schedule, right? I'm out of the kid loop.  We used to love the holidays but we always did much better on our regular routine.  


pam kitty pocket
 
This week is a busy one, lots of errands and things to do. But I'm making time to whip up a new bag for myself.  I've wanted a new Farmer's Market Bag but I haven't been able to decide which fabrics to use until now.  I think these will make some fine pockets, now I just need to decide which rick rack and get busy cutting the rest.  What's on your agenda?
 
 

6 Comments:

Anonymous Mandy said...

I think my only agenda is to survive Monday?!

I think those will be very cute pockets!

5:58 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Your new Farmer's Market Bag is going to be adorable! Can't wait to see it.

I'm working on my agenda now and doesn't look too exciting. More coffee will be needed.

7:20 AM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

Can't wait to see!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

My guys are back at Penn State ; spring semester classes started this morning...... so now I guess I should clean up Christmas and figure out some kind of agenda ! Anyhow, that's gonna be one CUTE bag !! Just in time for Valentine's Day !

8:52 AM  
Blogger Tammy Gilley said...

That will be freakin' adorable, PKM!!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Finished my PKL and scrap heart table runner. I think it is too big. You know me, I can't stop once I get started. It really is cute. Now on to bind my PKL quilt. PKLove is in the air. Going to blog my table runner tomorrow or Wed. Get my act together to photo it.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older