Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday


Good morning!  It's been a whirlwind week around here, how about for you?  I had a great day hanging out with Holly on Wednesday.  We had coffee at La Boulange and went from there to lunch at Marin Joe's. It was packed so we sat at the counter like a couple of regulars. Awesome! 


Pam kitty Love Christmas stocking

I've been having so much fun sewing lately.  Like super happy sewing where you just feel good inside doing it. Do you know what I mean? Maybe it's just me?  But my projects lately have been quite fun to work on, like this cute Christmas stocking I made for Holly.  I used my own old stocking from my childhood for a template, so it doesn't hold much, but I enjoyed all of it, the machine quilting the lining, the handwork.. it was all fun.  Maybe it's because I was making for someone who I knew would love it, I guess gift sewing is extra sweet.
 
Hope you have had a chance to make something that makes you happy to work on.  It's the last weekend before Christmas are you still working on getting ready or enjoying the days?  Happy weekend peoples! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Holly's stocking is adorable. You have inspired me to want to make these...next year! Love the Washi tape too! Merry Christmas Pam. My world is just a bit sweeter because of you.

5:50 AM  
Blogger Me and My Stitches said...

Very cute stocking. Which reminds me, I was going to make a bunch of stockings out of old neckties for people for Christmas! YIKES!!

6:28 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Dwn to the binding on the last gift....hurrah!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Audrey said...

I love the stocking and the fabrics you used. I am making American Girl doll clothes! That is a lot of fun!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I just love it...the ruffle at the top is so cute!

8:55 AM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

That is one of the sweetest stockings I have ever seen! Maybe you would like to share during this season of giving. ;)

10:10 AM  
Blogger Kerri said...

Hi Pam,

What a cute stocking!! I just love it!! I ordered your fabrics and they are coming in January after the holidays. I can't wait to start sewing with them!!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Kerri
Sew Deerly Loved
Lovely Little Handmades

11:24 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

ps: that was me who left the comment! don't know why it went to annonymous status. shuh!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older