Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday

So it's Thursday! I know it will shock you, but I finished my bag. Of course it was after dark and getting a photo around what I used to think was my cheerful house is a challenge I'm not quite able to to meet.  Ignore all but the bag.

farmers market bag

Here's  another attempt. I call it the mugshot. Apparently white bead board under florescent lighting isn't very nice either. 

mug shot
 
My photoshop skills are pretty non-existent for actual photos so  you're forced to just deal with these. I'm so excited to have actually completed it I wanted the photos so I could empty my old purse into it.  And seriously, the photos don't do those Inazuma polka dot handles justice. Emma, from Emma Creations sent them to me and I've been hanging on to them till Pam Kitty Love arrived.  I love these handles. Lots of quilt shops now carry them, and I think they really make a bag special. Hop over to look at all the wonderful possibilities there... so many fabulous purse handles!
 
Ok, that's it for today! Hope your week is coming along nicely!

19 Comments:

Blogger folksmith said...

Love the bag!!!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Sew cute Pam!!!!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Mrs. DillyDally said...

Sew,sew cute! Love your new bag! It just oozes PKM love!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Great bag and you're right, the handles really do make it pop!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

All sewn up and ready for its first adventures. I'm cracking up over the "mug shot" wall.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Lidia Holliday said...

My Goodness...LOVE LOVE the bag!!! If only I can learn to make one......

8:20 AM  
Blogger Belle and Buttercup said...

So, so cute! It makes me think of Valentine's Day. Love everything about it!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

You crack me up. "Mug shots" and "holding on to the handles". Oh, and the bag turned out adorable!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Gorgeous!!! Did you sew the handles on my machine...or by hand?

9:33 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Seriously love this bag!!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Polka dot handles..too cute! Love the bag, need me some love :)

10:41 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Oh my gosh it is so cute. I really like the first photo. I don't know why you don't. I love the drop on the handles, too. Looks like a really great open space to bag ratio. Fabulous pam! A++++ (like ralphie dreams about in Christmas story)

3:07 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

You call it a mugshot, I call it darling!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Tina said...

LOVE that bag, seriously crazypants about it! Good on ya' Pam!!!!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Forgot to ask if there are any shops in the East Bay that are carrying Pam Kitty Love? Thanks! I need some :)

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Wendy said...

Where can this pattern be found? I love this purse! I'm new to your blog...I looked back trying to find a link, but maybe I didn't go back far enough? I love your blog, BTW. I will be back often! LOL.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Penny said...

Thanks for sharing pictures, they look fine to me!! Love the bag ~ it's so Pam Kittymorning!!

5:44 PM  
Blogger cat and vee xoxo said...

this is so cute! - I just bought some of your gorgeous buttons fabric, as a panel - in fact, two panels, as I love to fussy-cut, so will be chopping those little button-pieces up! - and I popped across to your blog to see what you had been sewing with it.

So far, I have used a little button piece in an x+ block, and as the centre-piece in a wonky star that will end up as a zip pouch. I love that you've designed it so we can cut little button-pieces out and there's a 1/4 inch allowance around each one. SUCH cute fabric, I love it. Catherine.

11:39 PM  
Blogger lola said...

Preciosa!!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older