Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday!


Good morning everybody? I'm greeting the day with coffee and some internetting and then hopping on the freeway to meet Holly.  Can't wait! 

valentine's
 
I have a million ideas floating around and the attention span of a 5 year old, so yesterday in between all the other stuff I had going on,  I managed to start a little project. Clearly I didn't get too far, maybe later today.  Sometimes you get an idea and you want to act on it. This year I am hoping to be better at completion.  We'll see. I don't want to jump into anything!
 
What's going on with you?

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Just had my coffee-it is really cold here today. Only in the single digits today. Wish I were in S. California enjoying some warmer temps. But cold temps make for good sewing days so it's all good.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Junebug said...

Coffee in hand and happy to see a start of a new project. I have so many starts and this year I also hope to finish more, Ha-Ha!!!!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Ah yes...the 5 year old attention span problem. I wish I wasn't quite so familiar with the concept. But at least I have you to inspire me to get cracking on some of the projects! Love this little group of hearts.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

How can you look at those hearts and not feel happy?!!! So cute!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Hi there Pam! Yes - a coffee for me too - along with some great fabric, tutorials and projects! I came to your blog through pinterest - it's awesome and I plan to come back many, many times in the future! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful projects, ideas and pictures!

You can check out my blog at:
www.creativeauthority.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there,
Jody

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older