Friday, February 15, 2013

February Back to School

It's that time again, time to put your rotary cutter's down and get Back to School with your homework! My blocks are done, I don't want to get sent to detention.

Back to School with Pam Kitty
 
Were you a good kid in school?  The only time I remember getting in trouble was in 3rd grade with Mrs. Regalia. She liked things neat and tidy and my desk (with the flip up lid) was a mess.  One day I came to school and found it turned upside down!!! That sure taught me a lesson!
 
Back to the blocks!

Blockade

Blockade
 
Louisiana
 
Louisiana

London Square

London Square

Rosebud

Rosebud
 
Apple Tree

 
 
February Back to School

Here's this month's collection of blocks.. I think they look pretty cute!  My favorite is London Square, I just love that big floral and gingham together.

Back to School Months 1-3
 
Wow, look at all three month's worth!! I love it!  So, hop on over to the Jolly Jabber and check out Kimberly and Debbie's blocks!  I know they'll be super cute! 

10 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy Friday! I love that London Square block too. It's just perfect.

Have a great weekend.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Love them!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

I think you're at the head of the class! I love the London Square the best too! It makes me miss a red and white kitchen I used to have.

12:04 PM  
Blogger HOLLEY DOWNS said...

Wow! They look great! Thanks for sharing and inspiration!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Your blocks put you at the top of the class. Again and again and again. I always love to see what you make and ways you make your fabric even more interesting.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous facebook fans said...

WoW very nice !!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Patricia said...

All are so pretty and the fabrics.

2:33 PM  
Blogger BRiana said...

what are the sizes for the cuts of fabric I love the londan square also

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Harshal said...

looks cute! great post. keep it up .

11:57 PM  
Blogger Mr Rahman said...

Really Nice Post & keep up the good work.
Oflox Is The Best Website Design Company In Dehradun

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older