href="http://home.comcast.net/~bret.mcginnis/newcherry.ico" type="image/x-icon" /> PamKittyMorning: February Back to School

Friday, February 15, 2013

February Back to School

It's that time again, time to put your rotary cutter's down and get Back to School with your homework! My blocks are done, I don't want to get sent to detention.

Back to School with Pam Kitty
 
Were you a good kid in school?  The only time I remember getting in trouble was in 3rd grade with Mrs. Regalia. She liked things neat and tidy and my desk (with the flip up lid) was a mess.  One day I came to school and found it turned upside down!!! That sure taught me a lesson!
 
Back to the blocks!

Blockade

Blockade
 
Louisiana
 
Louisiana

London Square

London Square

Rosebud

Rosebud
 
Apple Tree

 
 
February Back to School

Here's this month's collection of blocks.. I think they look pretty cute!  My favorite is London Square, I just love that big floral and gingham together.

Back to School Months 1-3
 
Wow, look at all three month's worth!! I love it!  So, hop on over to the Jolly Jabber and check out Kimberly and Debbie's blocks!  I know they'll be super cute! 

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy Friday! I love that London Square block too. It's just perfect.

Have a great weekend.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

Love them!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

I think you're at the head of the class! I love the London Square the best too! It makes me miss a red and white kitchen I used to have.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Holley said...

Wow! They look great! Thanks for sharing and inspiration!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Your blocks put you at the top of the class. Again and again and again. I always love to see what you make and ways you make your fabric even more interesting.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous facebook fans said...

WoW very nice !!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older