Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hi Wednesday!


As usual I have a Tuesday feeling about today, that always happens to me the week of a three day weekend! I can't believe I'm the only one!   I had lots of leftover weekend chores yesterday but I still managed to get in some time in front of the machine.

spool row along

The blocks were already done so it's really nothing to brag about. What is something to brag about  (for me, not for all you achievers out there) is that I'm done and caught up before the next row! I'm going to enjoy it, because it's not likely to happen again!

spool row along
 
The one thing about these rows ... a good photo is next to impossible for me.  Lori always manages to have a million darling photos.  Isn't her house so cute? Anyway,  I can't wait to see the next row!
 
Speaking of cute have you see Fat Quarter Shop's blocks for the Back to School with Pam Kitty? They're so cute.  Are you stitching along with us? You  need need NEED to get your blocks up on the flickr page! Every month Kimberly selects a new winner for a gift certificate!
 
Ok, I'm off to see Holly at the LakeHouse Studio today! Have a super fun day peeps! xo

P. S.  Head over to Kristyne's block and check out her ADORABLE placemats. OMG!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Thanks for the link to the placemat post. Charming! But what project isn't, using your cute fabrics?

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older