Monday, February 25, 2013

Miracle Monday

Happy Monday Morning!  How was your weekend!  MINE WAS FUN AND BUSY!  Check it out, I got the blocks done!  And not just done...


Thimble blocks using Lori Holt's Thimble rulers

..Frankie helped me lay them out.  We  moved the coffee table and worked on the living room floor.  I wish I had that place to back up and get a shot of the whole thing, we'll have to be satisfied with this.

Thimble blocks in action
 
It was a great weekend. This weeks challenge will be to stitch them all together. It's super cute and I'm either going to try and quilt it  myself like Lori did hers,  or more likely call my friend Diana who is my trusty long arm genius! Quilting it myself would just mean too much time spend cleaning up my sewing table. And that would be a miracle.
 
So how was your weekend?

7 Comments:

Blogger Lori Holt said...

Yay!!!....it looks so great!
I love the jump rope quilt in PK fabric!
I'm glad you had fun playing with the rulers.
You should see my sewing table right now...it's gonna take a miracle to clean it off too:)

6:29 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Great pattern and such a cute quilt!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Looks great! And such a dazzling temporary floor covering too. No place is safe from fabric! Fabulous.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Love the quilt!!!!!

I can't seem to get anything done here. It snows and I just sit and look at it. Mesmerizing! We had 10+ inches and it's beautiful!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Siobhán said...

What a fun quilt! I definitely need one of those rulers.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

It really is very cute. I mean look at that fabric and lay out. Completely adorable.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Selfsewn said...

Hello PamKittyM
I love the bit about having to clear off your sewing table, sounds like me! Nice to see something different going on, lovely x

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older