Friday, September 08, 2006

Done!

Wow, who would have thought I could really finish that runner yesterday morning? Not me surely, since my attention span is not that great. But its done and I dropped if off at the shop yesterday. But not before I took a photo of it with my new candle holder. We got these in at the shop and I just love it. So it's mine! Crows and cherries, I love it.
Here is a lovely display at the shop. I love this little area and could just stare at it all day. Well of course that's a tad of an exaggeration but I think you know what I mean. I would love this display at my home. I love fall and all its decorations, both Halloween and Fall themed.
On other sewing news I even got the binding sewn on a quilt for Elizabeth. She's getting ready for Fall Quilt Market and there's still a lot to do. Hard to believe I could get so much one in one day. I even cast on and got started on my purse... so I'll have something to knit this weekend. By now you know how I am about starting stuff on a Friday.
So my friends, you all have a wonderful day. Its cool and breezy here and I think it's going to be super!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been a busy gal lately. Love the way they decorate the shop. One of the cutest shops I've ever seen. Your table runner is darling with the cute candle holder!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love anything Halloween especially vintage style. I can fully understand why you could look at this all day. The candleholder is also really neat. We have a family of blackbirds that live near our home and they always come and visit us. Well done on finishing the runner.

11:13 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

Oooooo... pretty shop, pretty shop.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

Lovely shop, lovely corner of shop with lots of lovely things to buy. I love your crow and cherries candle holder, I love crows and it is not often you see them used as a decorative image, one up for the crows.

12:01 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

Lovely photo shoot...Yes it's a beauty of a day on the midwest...love the starting things on Friday thingy!!!!

12:34 PM  
Blogger (Angie) Norththreads: said...

This is gorgeous Pam, so is that runner. Great job! Is this where you work or something or do you own this shop??
~cheers~
ang

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older