Thursday, August 31, 2006

Seriously, and I'm not Kidding

I am sewing today. I have not been doing anything but cruising thru the internet looking at other peoples accomplishments. So today, sewing. Last night I was working on some small sawtooth stars and good grief, the last section was not matching up. I hate that. Clearly, I need to be spending some time at the table. I have a Mystery Woman movie on tape to play in the background. That movie series reminds me a lot of the Death on Demand series I've read for years.

So all you chickens, have a swell day. I'll be shutting the windows to trap the nice cool morning air in soon, its going to be hot here today. I'll need the a/c I'm sure with the iron and hot lights going. Keep cool!

4 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

Bragger. I want to sew. :-P

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Death on Demand series! I haven't read them in a while...Can't wait to see what you sew up today! Love the fabrics for your table runner and those you picked up in your little shop hop on Tues!!

5:29 PM  
Blogger One Crabapple said...

oh ! this sounds wonderful

Holed up with the AC on and quilting to a good movie....

Sounds GREAT

cAn't wait to see the fruits of your labor

10:23 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

You are lucky it's still hot...we have fall like feelings creepin' in.....please, not quite yet.

Be sure to let us see the fruits of your labor.

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older