Friday, September 01, 2006

Me + Blogger

Blogger loves me. It posted my photo on the first try.
Along with coffee here's a little bit of the table runner. Its my intention to get this quilted today. But its also my intention to possibly go to Home Goods after copious amounts of coffee because Home Goods siren song is calling out to me. I can't resist it. I know there must be something there I want or need.. or possibly both. And even if there isn't, I love a trip to Home Goods. I wish I had a new book on tape that I could bring, its a bit of a ride over there and a book is always fun.
This afternoon the prodigal daughter returns. I think only because everyone else in the dorms is leaving and there will be no one to hang out with. She's having a great time so far, and loves all her classes. Phew. I guess since she's coming home, I should get on that purse. I have it all cut out, so it shouldn't take too much time to get that done. After Home Goods..

4 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

What's this "Home Goods" you speak of? Is it the promised land?

12:09 PM  
Blogger The Mater said...

LOL She's close enough to come home on weekends? Ah, Frankie has the best of both worlds - parents and college dorm nearby. Mine were 1100 miles away.

Love the reflection of the runner in the coffee cup. Very artsy.

5:43 PM  
Blogger You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

good work.. I haven't been by in awhile and I am so impressed how often you post.. Impressed!!!

And envious of your tidy displays of fabric...

7:21 AM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

Yes it is the promised land...I do alot of redesign and "while you were out" jobs and I buy tons of "stuff" and mrs. client usually loves ALL if it.

I've heard rumblings that TJ Max owns the franchise.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older