Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Good Morning!

Good morning my fine feathered friends. Apparently I've done something to hurt Blogger's feelings this morning, I can't upload my photos. Ok, sure they're not that great but still, I did promise to share. I guess that will have to wait.
I had a lovely day out with Elizabeth yesterday. We went to Thimblecreek and Quilter's Inn. She brought me back some lovely things from her vacation, one of which I would have shared today but of course, well Blogger, you know what I'm saying.
We both managed to find a few things to buy. I picked up a few quarter yards just to add to the stash. I don't buy too much anymore, I make a lot of samples for the shop, and all the fabric needs to be available there. Most of the time that's fun, but sometimes you want to see something new.
I came home and tried to be productive. I picked up around the sewing and cutting table and got started on the runner. Maybe I'll finish that today, Bret is going to be home late, so no matter how late I stay at the shop today, I won't need to fix dinner or do any chores. My mother is coming over to play with Peep and Rocket, our two Norwich terriers so I don't need to worry about them needing a comfort break during the day. My mom's ulterior motive is the ripe fig on my little tree.
I guess at this point getting ready for work would be good. Maybe Blogger will allow me to post my photos later.

3 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

*Bleeping* blogger. I want photos!

9:22 AM  
Blogger (Angie) Norththreads: said...

Such a pretty, pretty, blog!! I'll have to add you to my fav's!
~cheers~
Angie

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger: We want pictures, we want pictures!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older