Friday, September 08, 2006

Shout out to Ellyn

Just a little shout out to Ellyn Frankie's new friend at school. She's a fun new friend who likes milkshakes and deserves her own little blog entry to say Hey! We're glad you're on our side!

I'm glad Frankie has found a great new friend at school. That kind of thing is important. I met my friend Sharon in college, first years in the dorms! She was a junior and I was a freshman. Even though we no longer live across the hall or even across town we're still friends and keep in touch by email. Sometimes its scary to realize we've been friends for 34 years now.

In 34 years I hope Frankie and Ellyn will look back on this photo of their first weeks in the dorms and have a good laugh!

3 Comments:

Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

I can count on one hand my life-long friends...still in touch with them all on regular basis...email and snailmail...happy for you.

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLOOOO Ellen!

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellyn is so funny and such a dork! she looks super cute and chipper for it being 10:30pm out on a freezing cold dock with me! skeez!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older