Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yoda said so.

This morning I'm working on a small table runner for the shop. Samples, more samples. I cut this out last night waiting for Project Runway to start, Frankie has me hooked on that. I hope to finish it by this afternoon, it's pretty easy.
As you can see I'm sewing with my friend Yoda. He's like a Magic 8 ball that reveals his Jedi wisdom with a vigorous shake. When I asked him this morning if I'd have a good day he said "Yes, it is so." You can't ask for better than that. (If you want a second opinion check out the Toaster Oracle)
And speaking of a good morning, Frankie is off on a wonderful excursion today. A friend of ours does dive rescue, and a bunch of other amazing things, and they are out on the Monterey Bay doing training on a underwater robot guided from onboard a Coast Guard ship. She just text messaged me that she's on the sheriff/coroners boat going out to the ship now! How CSI of her. I know she's having a great day.
And just to mention, she called this morning to say they were waiting and to tell me that she's brought an extra change of clothes, a warm jacket and that her life jacket will keep her warm. Standard Operating Procedure. Now there's a kid who knows her mom.

3 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

Wisdom and charm are stong with Yoda.

Kinda jealous of Frankie's day. Gosh.

12:09 PM  
Blogger savvycityfarmer said...

I just had to stop here...wishing you a blessed weekend...I'll be out junkin'...loking for pieces to redesign...love you cozy spot of blogland my friend.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! Oh, I have sewing machine envy.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older