Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday

Good morning friends! How are you? I am enjoying a wonderful Minnesota vacation with Linda and Mark! Its beautiful and green here, so lovely.  And best of all the company! So great.  Today we are headed over to see Pat Sloan at Barnes and Noble, shes doing a trunk show there and that should be fun. 

Barbara Bailey, you are my Quiltmaker 100 Blocks winner, so please email me your address so Quiltmaker can send your magazine.

OK super friends! Time to get another cup of coffee!

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

How fun! I am headed to MN/ WI at end of June but no one will be happy to see fabric but me.... Sigh.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Have fun at Pat's trunk show and book signing. You must be exhausted from being at Quilt Market the past few days.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

Always love your market reports.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older