Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Why yes it is the ClubHouse week!

So it turns out I couldn't stop cutting those leaves, so I made a couple of other things that didn't end up in the ClubHouse !  I found these cool acorn bells early on in the season and hoarded them. Do you do that? I didn't know what I was going to use them for, but knew if I didn't get them they'd be gone.

ClubHouse
 
So I stitched a couple of leaves together with a ribbon and a bell and thought they'd look cool stuck on a pumpkin.  Or at a place setting. 

ClubHouse
 
I also thought it would be fun to do some free motion name tags.. With the double layers and the fusible web it's nice and stable for  stitching and it was quite easy.  I used a larger leaf for easier handling.  I also tried stitching the leaves together end to end with some perle cotton.  You could stitch as many as you'd like and then tack ribbons on the end.. or maybe not even use ribbons, just tuck that garland in and around other decorations.  Trust me, cutting those leaves is rather addictive.
 
Today's ClubHouse video is about a Fall Banner.  I think it turned out pretty and you could use this technique for anything. All you need to do is use your  word processing program to print your letters out. I've already got that taken care of for fall.. so I hope you'll head over and check it out!   Sorry about yesterday's glitch about getting into see the videos, that should be taken care of today.   See you in the ClubHouse!
 
 

5 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Looking forward to watching again today....love the ideas Pam.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Maxine said...

Love your ideas. Now where did you get the acorn bells? So different

6:54 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I love the fall banner, especially used with those fabrics! Did you say there was a template available for the letters?

10:17 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

These are cute - I'm behind on blog reading - can't wait to go check it out!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I love your block and i have a 12yr old granddaught that would love.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older