Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday!

How was the weekend?  I spent most of mine in front of the computer photoshop sewing.  Not nearly as fun as real sewing.  I'm getting excited about Fall Market and can't wait to see all the people I just get to see once a year.


The ClubHouse for Fall

I'm excited to tell you starting tomorrow my ClubHouse over at The Quilt Show will be up, and it's a four  part series this time, so click right HERE and go see what I'm up to!I have my own little commercial!   I am warning you now, it was a long hard afternoon shooting this.. it seemed much harder than the first one! I hope you're all kind about my performance.. such as it is!
 
Now remember, you can join The Quilt Show for free, my ClubHouse is part of the free content on the site.  I hope you'll head over and check it out. I hope you like the projects!  xo

2 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Once the cupcake costume is in the bag I will get some me time and I will check it out! My granddaughter is going with her Daisy troop over to Alden Lane can't wait to hear all about it, she is so excited.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

You look good. Really good. Great job PKM.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older