Wednesday, September 25, 2013


Thanks for the nice comments and emails about Pam Kitty Picnic.  I've gone through it all, lovingly refolded each piece and cut blocks for my basket class.  I love them so much.. just thing of me sitting at my sewing machine and saying it just like Holly Hunter did in Raising Arizona.

Indeed. I am a nut.


In the mean time, right before my yardage arrived, I cut out this little project.  Stay tuned.


Blogger mascanlon said...

Ah....the sweetness of it! Wonder what you have up your sleeve!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Love that movie! Watch your mail. You just might be getting a visitor...

6:48 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

I love the looks of this project-in-the-making. Can't wait to see it finished.

And Raising Arizona...classic. That line is just perfect!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Nedra said...

That video is too funny! Thanks for a laugh this morning Pam :)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

One can never go wrong quoting "Raising Arizona"

10:07 AM  
Blogger Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Thank you for the laugh today! I love your fabric too!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older