Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thursday for the Greater Good

So what's up with you guys?  I've been busily doing I don't even know what anymore.  Seriously how did we get to Thursday so fast?  It's been a busy week including a trip to the eye doctor. Also for some crazy fun we went to see The World's End.  Bret and Frankie had already seen it, but they wanted to go again with me, we're all fans of Shaun of the Dead and (my favorite) Hot Fuzz.  It's the end of the Cornetto Trilogy and was pretty hilarious. No doubt we'll find our favorite line and begin quoting it with great regularity until we're sick of ourselves!  ("I'm not made of eyes" being my personal favorite along with  "for the greater good" from Hot Fuzz.)
 
swap with Cat from CatandVee
 
But back to something we can all agree on, swaps are pretty fun!  When Catherine of Cat and Vee   fame discovered over on Instagram that I'm a nut for Koala's  she told me about the  Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary and said she'd grab some Koala gifts  and send them my way.  Holy cow, look at this bounty. As soon as she realized Frankie's name was well, Frankie, she grabbed up magazines, not even yet knowing how much my Frankie LOVES THEM.  And she included one of the Panda Monium panels that I adore as well as many delicious treats and little goodies.  I can't wait for her to receive the package we sent her. I'm a mess when it comes to swaps, but Frankie helped me by finding a lot of fun goodies from Monterey that hopefully say California along with mix of other things.  Holy cow Catherine, it's an amazing swap gift!  Now hurry up postal service!
 
So that's today!  Stay tuned, tomorrow I have a give way!  See you back here!

5 Comments:

Blogger Annelies said...

UNBEARABLY CUTE!!!! Lucky you and I have been enjoying hearing all about your vacation. XXX

5:48 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

I also saw World's End. Love their movies. Sorry to say the WTF scene is the one that sticks with me.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Love all the pics from your trip. Our family is fans of Shaun of the Dead as well. Of course. We always do the same things.

Lizzie has been so sick. I feel like I've been wading through crying and dr. visits. I'm so out of touch. And I hate that but it is how things go now. I am excited to get my lunch box quilt back next week. I have the white with red tossed letters for the binding. It is going to be so fun to bind.

1:00 PM  
Blogger cat and vee xoxo said...

helloooo!! I am about to write a post with your swap goodies in it!! We are so loving all the things you and Frankie chose. I need to slow down on eating the Salt Water Taffy, I love it too much. Haven't seen World's End yet, but I keep hearing how much fun it is. Have a great weekend. xx

11:31 PM  
Blogger Jitender Rawat said...

Hey awesome lines and images is too attractive and hope you have more such blogs ..........
To know more visit:Corporate gifts for Diwali

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older