Monday, September 09, 2013

Tardy slip

Good morning! I'm off to a late start this morning, I don't know what came over me!  I guess after so many days I just got out of the habit. What the heck?


Anyway I'm back and trying to settle in and get some work done, but it's hard after such a nice vacation. I will have vacation photos to show, but I've been lazy about getting to them. I had such a great time and I am going to miss Linda a lot.  And who wouldn't want to live close to Roseann?

Ok, tell me what you've been up to! I'm out of the loop! And HAPPY MONDAY! xo

5 Comments:

Blogger julieQ said...

I have been up to scrappy quilting! I hope you have a great Monday!

8:59 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I needed a sewing day without any problems or drama so I started a St Louis 16 patch...perfect, lots of strip piecing and quick large blocks. I needed up with half the blocks done and the strips ready for the rest. A Chrsitmas gift done ahead of time?

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Sigrid said...

I just have to say that I love your fabric line. I've only found your blog recently, but your newest line takes me back to my favorite fabrics. I can't wait to order as soon as they are available.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Finishing up a commission baby signature quilt. Oh, and my Jaguars were awful yesterday. :-). Glad you're back safe and sound!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Wenchequilts said...

Love the Dala Horse cup!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older