Friday, August 30, 2013

The ClubHouse

Happy Friday! I hope you're doing well! Today is the debut of The ClubHouse over at The Quilt Show! Its a casual place for me to share projects with you. I hope you enjoy this first project, an unlined  canvas shopping bag.  Be kind though, since its my first time. I am not a pro by any means.

Had a great day at the Minnesota State Fair, you can see some photos on Facebook and Instagram. Hopefully my regular camera pictures will turn out so I can share them when I get home. Hot though people. HOLY COW.

Ok have a good long weekend!! Be safe!! Xo

10 Comments:

Blogger Bev said...

I'm so excited about you teaching at The Quilt Show that I'm going to re-join! Cheery wave from Bev

6:26 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

How fun! I am a star member so won't miss a minute! I think you should convince Alex and Ricky to do another taping in CA and invite all your CA peeps!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Super cute bag! And totally exciting about The Clubhouse. I know you'll be great at the video instructing.

Have a fun weekend!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Colleen M said...

The bag is cute and the quilt behind it is gorgeous!

Hope you enjoyed the Fair, my family and I went on Monday...it was so hot my kneecaps were sweating while we were sitting in the shade watching a show! No joke! It's supposed to get nice Sunday.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

You are a star girl. Glad you are having fun.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

I just finished watching your video and you did a great job!!! Congratulations and I love, love, love the bag. Definitely making one.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Loving this tote bag!! You are the best!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

I love this bag, the fabrics look so gorgeous together!
And btw thank you so much for giving my book a mention on one of your earlier posts.....so sweet to see that!!
Helen x

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Unblocked Games said...

I'm so excited about you teaching at The Quilt Show that I'm going to re-join! Cheery wave from Bev

10:15 AM  
Anonymous games unblocked said...

i am very excited also about learning your teaching! you're the best

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older