Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday


Hi there..I'm off to a bit of a later start this morning!  It's Friday! Big plans for the weekend? I'm heading over to the studio this morning, luckily not too early. 

coffee
 
Remember when I blogged about the Pinhooks?  I got an email last night saying they're in the running to be 'on the shelf' at Walmart.  If you'd like to vote for their product, here's the link!  I went and cast my vote last night.  I think Pinhooks are a pretty handy product.
 
Ok, better finish up this cup of coffee and get ready!  Hope you all have a happy weekend!!! xo

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanna said...

I would LOVE to have a box of pinhooks! I voted :)

9:21 AM  
Blogger folksmith said...

i'll have to get some of those for daughter's dorm room. loved some of the other products they showed also.

can't wait to see what you are working on.

3:47 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh thats cool, I voted!!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older