Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Navy is Nice

So Holly asked me, how do you think that cute Strawberry Social quilt would look in navy? OMG! What a great idea. Yesterday I popped open photoshop and got busy trying out a navy version in Pam Kitty Picnic!

strawberrysocial Navy
 
And I love it.  What I really love about photoshop is that I can pop in different fabrics and try them on for size at no risk.  Another thing I plan on using my navy for is Lori Holt's Butterfly Garden quilt. You can see her quilt and a lot of cute photos around her house here. Adorable.  I absolutely love navy and I can't wait till I get my hands on some Pam Kitty Picnic to start really sewing. 
 
If you love navy like I do, please ask your local shop for some Pam Kitty Picnic!!!  They can order  from Checker, E. E. Schenck  or Needlecraft.
 
Ok, big plans today! I can't wait to tell you all about it. xo

5 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

LOVE it and cant wait to hear the NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Jeanna said...

Awesome! I need to learn how to use Photoshop.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Wendy B said...

love the navy...one of my favourites.......and I'm so happy to hear what you can do with Photoshop.....just bought myself an online course teaching me how to use it!!! I know what I'll be starting with!!!!! *cheeky grin*
xox sugary hugs

5:35 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

Very fun in the Navy... I love the one I saw on Pinterest with your fabrics. Now, just where to find some???

9:11 AM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

Navy is wonderful with the pink and red. I love it. I'd never have thought about it. I'm going to check with my quilt shops and see if they have ordered.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older