Monday, August 26, 2013

Insta-friend

Good Monday Morning!  How are you my lovely friends?  I hope well! Did you have a good weekend?  I've been pretty busy lately, not sewing, but just other stuff. I'm getting ready for my trip to Minnesota so there's lots to do so everything is taken care of here!


potholders from Beca
 
Today's coffee sits atop a lovely pot holder from my friend Beca.   I received a lovely package  chock full of potholders and a cute little strawberry pin cushion.

potholders from Beca
 
Hand stitched hexagons, like I'm letting that anywhere near the heating elements of my oven!!! I mean the prospect of them touching food KILLS ME. I'm a weirdo like that.  But they make lovely little mug rugs so that I might take a coffee in style.  And super cute kitchen décor. 
 
potholders from Beca
 
I've been very lucky to become friends with Beca over on Instagram. You can follow her here, and she has a blog, and she's on flickr.  She sews a lot and I mean A LOT and always has interesting pictures.  I love meeting people and making new friends and not just because of the darling gifts you know... because OMG so many wonderful people.  Like all my wonderful bloggy people.. you guys are the best.
 
So anyway, happy new week!  xo

6 Comments:

Anonymous Martha said...

Your posts always get my day off to a smiling start. Thank you and have a great week! :-)

6:30 AM  
Blogger Jeanna said...

A very Merry Monday to you!

Lovely potholders and a sweet gesture by Beca.

Have a wonderful trip :)

7:30 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Blog friends are awesome! What a great package you got too.

And yes, Happy New Week!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Those are so cute! I love them. Perfect for a cup. Better than a pot holder. Seriously. I'm excited to dig into my PKM lunch boxes. I'm going to blog them this week. I need to send holly a big thank you, too. LOVE THEM! I can't wait to make them.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Lovely Villas Italy said...

Wow! These are looking superb, I have not seen like it yet. Thanks for the sharing.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Berglind said...

Those potholders are so super cute! What do you put inside?

Have a great weekend :)

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older