Friday, October 11, 2013

And that's a wrap.

Happy Friday!  I think this week was brought to me by coffee and Claritin which works great for me, but does leave me a bit fuzzy.  Still it was a great week.  I had a good visit over to see Holly and Tracy at the Studio, and we had a nice calm dinner out, because you know the storm is coming, and that storm is QUILT MARKET.

blurr
 
Wednesday I spend the afternoon with Alex and John taping my next  session of my ClubHouse over at The Quilt Show. Fingers crossed we got it in like forty thousand takes, and it will be up next week. I really hope you'll take a look and check it out. I have Four Fast Fun Fall Projects to show you, and I think they turned out ok!  You know you don't have to be a paying member to check out my ClubHouse.. so go give it a try if only to satisfy your curiosity on just how ridiculous I can be.  There's a lot of great content over at The Quilt Show website and you might fun just the thing you're looking for. 
 
I guess that's it for this week. Have a great weekend! xo
 
 
 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Have a great weekend Pam! Busy week at the office I didn't sew a stitch and the weekend looks like that too, maybe I can sneak in a hexie or two!

5:33 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

I love the Quilt Show and I have been a faithful member since the very first season! Can't wait to see you in action! Ridiculous? Well that is just my style!

9:29 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

I saw your first episode this morning and thoroughly enjoyed it! Can't wait to see more. I think I need a leaf bunting now.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older