Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!  How did Monday go for you?  I had a pretty good day.  I finished up my photoshopping (I think), finished sewing the tablecloth's for the booth and performed one of the most vile of household  tasks, emptied the dishwasher.  In my head I can hear Frankie saying "what? do you want a medal for that?"  INDEED I DO.
 
 Just kidding, kind of. I don't know why that job bugs me, but it does.

fall
 
My snowball bush is positively radiant this time of year.  What a great plant, it rewards you twice a year, in the spring with beautiful green to white blossoms and in the fall, a show of color. And in between it's  a haven for little birds who like to hide there.

visitors

When I saw the bit of orange floating through the yard I thought perhaps I had a Monarch butterfly,  on it's way to Mexico.  Not this time. I don't get many and each one is a treat. This is a Gulf Frittillary.

The ClubHouse for Fall
 
And today is the start day of my ClubHouse for Fall.  Hop over to The Quilt Show and check it out! There's going to be a test!
 
Just kidding.
 
Kind of.

5 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

And to top of all your talents -- you're a butterfly expert! I would have thought monarch -- it's orange, it's a monarch LOL.

You made me laugh with your most vile of all household tasks. I would challenge you with folding clothes. Maybe it's taking things out of household appliances that are disgusting.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Headed over to your Clubhouse for Fall right now!

You do deserve a medal for emptying the dishwasher. Especially with all the Market prep going on. Much easier to just use the dishes straight from the dishwasher.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Denise said...

So glad I'm not the only one who cannot STAND to empty the dishwasher!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I love snowball bushes. I have several, too. Of course I do. I emailed Holly. I hope I can do my fabric on the blog soon. I am going to show my 50% off from FQS tomorrow on my blog. What a deal.

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how enthusiastic and sincere you are. It was a fun video.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older